Saturday, January 14, 2012

Let's be friends! =]


I'm a college student who has a passion for all things beauty related.  
With the ever increasing number of people getting involved in the beauty community, I was inspired to create a website that shares my make up obsessions with others of similar interests.

Aside from make up, I'm also big on saving money. I found myself inspired to live frugally after watching endless seasons of Extreme Couponing on TLC and loved the idea of being able to purchase several things for the price of one. While the usual life and school gets in between, I try to do as much as possible so I don't feel guilty every time i splurge on cosmetics (we all know how costly that can be =P ). 

Rest assured that the product reviews on this blog will be purely personal and based on my own experiences. 



1 comment:

  1. Wonderful! Your blog is looking great and I love your style! Keep up the great work! XOXO

    ReplyDelete

Followers