Monday, January 16, 2012

Collective Drugstore Haul

I walked into CVS towards the end of december when they had all sorts of crazy sales going on in the cosmetics aisle...All the good, expensive stuff were on sale for less than 5 bucks  I asked the lady at the counter why everything was on such a good discount and she said that its because companies are launching their new make up line so they need to get rid of the old ones. I was super curious as to what 'new' things these companies are about to display. 


 I obviously took advantage of that and bought some stuff that would've cost me no less than $30 bucks on a regular sale day. But anyway that was that. Then a week later, I walked in to my local drugstore and everything had changed. From my left to right, front and back, I was surrounded by all these beautiful things quietly calling out to me. I felt like a Japanese high school girl in a hello kitty store .__. Everything was so tempting. I didn't know where to start, what to buy, what not to buy. I was stuck in the store for a good three hours, trying to decide which colour eyeshadow or blush or lipstick to get. In the end, I narrowed it down to these babies: 




Revlon Lip Butters in Cupcake, Strawberry Shortcake, Peach Parfait, Berry Smoothie, Lollipop, Candy Apple and Red Velvet


Maybelline Color Tattoos in Audacious asphalt, Tough as Taupe, Bad to the bronze, Tenacious teal and Pomegranate punk


L'oreal Infallible Eyeshadows in Iced Latte, Amber Rush, Bronzed Taupe, Eternal Sunshine, Perpetual Purple and Sultry Smoke



Maybelline falsies flared mascara in Very Black
Maybelline Colossal mascara in Glam Black


Maybelline line stiletto liquid liner in Blackest Black
Almay liquid liner in Purple Amethyst


L'oreal Colour Riche lip gloss in Plum Rush (It looks kinda scary in the tube but it actually turns into a really pretty plum colour when u put it on)




Reviews on some of these products will be posted shortly! :) Until then, enjoy your day <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers