Friday, June 29, 2012

6/24 - 6/30 CVS TRIP

LOVE CLEARANCE + TRIAL SIZESSSSS<3
So I had a bunch of coupons and ECBs that were two days past the expiration date but I figured I'd try my luck and see if the manager would allow for it, and as always it worked out better than what I had planned :) one of the cashiers even asked me to teach her how to shop like that, haha. And she's someone I could never ever get along with. Indeed, all goods things come to those who are patient (:  

Again, aside from my own card, I shop from my moms and my sisters card (they dont use theirs) and we share the items purchased.  


Also, be on the look out for clearance items =O All the clearance stuff I bought here wasn't marked. You just gotta scan it. The coupon machine is full of surprises ;)



CLICK TO ENLARGE
4 Organix body lotion  $8.29 each, Spend $10, get $5 ECBs
4 V05 shampoo  $.79 each
4 Dove Milk chocolate  $1.27 each
3 caramels  $.33 each
3 Physicians formula day+night cream  $4.99 each
3 Cover Girl single eyeshadows  on clearance for $1.99 each
3 Gillette Venus Razors  $9.99 each, get $4 ECB
3 Always Overnight Pads  14ct.  on clearance for  $1.07 each
2 Olay body washes  $7.49 each 
2 Fekkai glossing cream  $9.39 each
2 Nexxus mousse $2.99 each
2 Scunci hair ties  $2.99 each, B1G1 FREE
2 Pepsi 2L   $1 each
2 Centrum Pro-Nutrients vitamins 100ct.   on clearance for  $5.24 each
1 Venus ProSkin cartridges 4ct.  $16.99
1 Venus Vibrance cartridges 4ct.   $17.79 (I didn't realise there was a cheaper one ($16.99 that I purchased above) when I bought this)
1 CVS Overnight maxi pads  14ct.  on clearance for  $.74
1 CVS Maxi pads  24ct.   on clearance for $.79
1 Colgate sensitive pro-relief  $4.99, get $4 ECBs  (apparently the 4 oz. pro relief toothpaste on clearance also prints out the ECBs so if your store still has them in stock, it'll be a great moneymaker! :)
1 Clairol Natural Instincts Hair color  $8.99
1 John Frieda conditioner  $1.49
1 Revlon Lip butter  $7.79 - Spend $10, receive $4 ECBs (needed $5 something to receive a revlon ECB so I bought it with the cosmetics coupon that printed out this week)


$27 ECBs
(4) $4/20 CVS coupon
(2) 30% CVS coupon ( - $24.13)
$5/20 CVS coupon
$3/10 cosmetics purchase CVS coupon
(3) $2 Organix body wash CVS coupon
$3 Organix body wash CVS coupon
(2) $3 Nexxus CVS coupon
$1 Covergirl/pantene/head + shoulders CVS coupon
$2 any hair color CVS coupon
$10/$30 Gillette venus CVS coupon
(2) $2 any shampoo/conditioner/styler CVS coupon
(2) $10 fekkai hair care CVS coupon
$15 Physicians formula CVS coupon
$1 any hair accessories CVS coupon
$2 shampoo/conditioner/styling product CVS coupon (works on hair accessories also)
(3) $2 Venus refills MQ  
(3) $5 Centrum pro nutrients MQ (now I only bought 2 Centrum ones on clearance, the third one was 50ct. for $12 something, and I didnt realise it so I asked her why my total was so much higher than what it should've been and then she told me the 50ct. one was not on clearance so I told her to take it out, but she kept the coupon so I got an additional $5 so I included some chocolates and candy to cover it since the line was way too long for me to go back to the store and search for something else then when I got home, I realised that she had put in the 50 ct one that I told her to remove, in my bag so... @_@ yeah)
(2) Free Gilette Venus razor when you buy cartridges MQ (-$9.99 each)
(2) Free Olay body wash when you buy cartridges MQ (-7.49 each)
(2) $1 Always pads MQ
$.50 Colgate pro-relief MQ
$5/2 Clairol natural insticts MQ (I ended up returning one of the boxes cause my CVS coupon for it wouldn't scan and the cashier didn't take off the MQ coupon so it stayed as it is)
(2) $2 Cover girl MQ
$1 Revlon lip butter tearpad
$1.91 MQ (not sure what this discount is as if ive already listed all the coupons I used, but its not a store coupon hmm D: )


****************************************************
Retail Value + tax: $215.28 

Total OOP after coupons + tax: $5.68     and I received $37 ECBS - (2) $1 green bag tags, (2) $5 Organix, (3) $4 Gilette, $4 Colgate, $5 beauty bucks, $4 Revlon ECBs
After coupons and sales, I saved $337.58 (not including tax)


Happy couponing<3
*****************************************************





No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers